The Law Place Press Clippings
While our first job is defending the people of Bradenton against criminal charges, we always find time to help out members of the local and national media who cover legal issues. We have been fortunate enough to receive phone calls from many respected journalists who need insight into the law or our opinions on legal topics. Here are some of our lawyers in the the news:
- Mr. Haenel loves to talk about the law surrounding speeding tickets — CNN.com
- ABA Journal — The American Bar Association recognized our firm in this blog post
- AOL Autos — We spending every day fighting traffic tickets so who better to talk to on the subject than us?
- AOL Autos — We are dig fans of AOL Autos and they talked to Mr. Haenel about speeding tickets issued from the air.
- We were very proud of this feature story in the Herald Tribune
- ABC Action News — Are red-light cameras legal? Stephen Higgins discussed it with our local affiliate.
- David Haenel shared his opinion on red-light cameras as well — Bradenton Herald
- Avvo.com is an important independent legal site.They rated our partners as ” Superb Lawyers“
- We have worked very hard inside the courtroom in front of a jury — two not guilty verdicts for The Law Place.
- We don’t always have to go to trial to resolve your drunk driving case — DUI’s reduced to reckless driving
- Seven DUI cases dismissed by our lawyers — enough said!
To speak with one of our lawyers please call 1-800-FIGHT IT (1-800-344-4848).
For media members looking to speak with an attorney, please contact Elliott Finebloom at (813) 391-2468.